APC Advanced Process Controls for pulp and paper
Maximizing process performance is a critical success factor as it directly increases profitability by reducing the operational expenditure required to deliver an end product whether it be power, pulp or paper. The less energy and raw materials consumed to meet production targets the better your profitability.
We first carry out a performance audit for your paper, pulp or power plant. This helps us identify and agree with you optimization areas and provides an estimate of target values (e.g. savings, emissions, etc). Once these are agreed we will implement Advanced Process Control solutions in all the identified work areas so as to meet the identified target values.
Once we have optimized your production processes for the first time, we can continue to monitor performance and keep optimizing your production processes to ensure that they continually are achieving maximum production performance. This unique offering, called our Continuous Performance Agreement ensures that performance benefits are maintained and not lost.
- Transparency & control – potential savings are identified in advance along with proposed optimization activities putting you in control
- Cost savings - less energy and raw materials to deliver target production yield
- Reduced process variations – process variations are minimized improving product quality and/or allowing process to be operated closer to its optimum operating point.
- Asset performance optimized - best return on your investments.
- Better operational reliability and flexibility – more stable processes means less wear on production equipment.
- Long term solution - process and production performance is continually monitored to ensure that gains are maintained over time.