Valmet as an investment
Valmet is the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Valmet’s services cover everything from maintenance outsourcing to mill and plant improvements and spare parts. The strong technology offering includes pulp mills, tissue, board and paper production lines, as well as power plants for bio-energy production. Valmet’s advanced automation solutions range from single measurements to mill wide turnkey automation projects.
Why invest in Valmet?
- Strong position in the growing market of converting renewables
- Widest offering combining process technology, services and automation in a unique way
- Large stable business offering growth and profitability
- Strong capital business with high market share and flexible cost structure
- Systematically building the future
Services business line provides customers with spare parts, maintenance and shut-down management, consumables, process support and optimization, and process upgrades.
Automation business line supplies and develops advanced automation, quality control, measurement and analyzer solutions, as well as global expert services.
Pulp and Energy business line provides technologies and solutions for pulp and energy production as well as for biomass conversion.
Paper business line delivers complete board, tissue and paper production lines and machine rebuilds.
Valmet's business is divided to five geographic business regions: