Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
In this section you can find information on Valmet's operations in EMEA, such as key figures and an overview of the market environment and position.
- Valmet’s largest area with significant services and technology markets in all Valmet’s businesses and large installed base
- Services growth potential through broader service offering, agreement-based business and new value-added solutions to increase customers' productivity and efficiency
- Process technology project opportunities in board, tissue, pulp and energy driven by increasing focus on sustainability and growth in packaging and tissue consumption
- Leading position in pulp and paper process technology as well as in biomass boilers in energy
- Leading position in the more fragmented services market and in pulp and paper automation
- Target market size: EUR 5.5-5.6 billion
- Net sales 2019: EUR 1.6 billion (44% of Valmet's total net sales)
(source: Valmet's Annual Review 2019)
Valmet in EMEA
See also the map of Valmet's R&D centers in Europe.
Updated; Mar 23, 2020