Thermal Viewer system provides the most advanced integrated infrared (IR) imaging and temperature measurement capability for critical boiler areas. It delivers accurate real-time temperature readings for enhanced boiler efficiency in superheat areas, waterwall conditions and insights into recovery boiler bed temperatures. The temperature readings are created via a highly accurate IR detector beam integrated with advanced solid state images.
Thermal Viewer features
- Calculates surface temperatures with TLP
- Assign up to 8 regions of interest (zones)
- Chart display for each zone combined
- Data is output to CSV file and 4-20mA signals
- Custom tresholds alerts for each zone
Thermal Viewer also allows for up to 8 user-definable temperature areas. The industry standard LCD screen on the camera housing offers the option for local or remote viewing—all configurable and accessible via the current PC-based platform.