Residual sensor for pulp bleaching applications Valmet Residual Measurement (Valmet Polarox5) is the fifth generation of Valmet’s inline sensors for pulp bleaching. It links the decade’s experience with the newest smart platform technology. It provides the same known, proven and trusted equipment features as the previous versions but in a more compact package. Valmet Polarox5 demonstrates higher measurement performance and flexibility to various process standards.
Light weight for heavy duty
- Withstands process pressures up to 25 bar
- Smaller and much lighter than any previous model
- Cost effective installation alternatives with a standard ball valve
- Dimensions to enhance robustness and endurance to vibration
- Classified safety and secured installation
Easy path to efficient communication
- The new platform provides customer interfaces with efficient communication standards and diagnostics tools (DTM) identical to the other Kajaani™ sensors and transmitters.
Enhanced measurement performance
- Automatic electrodes cleaning sequences
- Linear and sensitive electrochemical measurement principle
- Stability ensured by diagnostics
- Electronic condition monitored by a warning system
Versatile residual measurements for control applications
- Kraft pulp bleaching and residual neutralization
- Mechanical pulp bleaching
- DIP/RCF bleaching
- Valmet Polarox5 demonstrates higher measurement performance and flexibility to various process standards.