Valmet Brightness Measurement
Valmet Brightness Measurement (Valmet Cormec5 X) exposes the latest developments of the optical in-line measurement technology invented some four decades ago by Valmet. It demonstrates the very same proven equipment features as the previous versions but in more versatile and compact package.
Intelligence inside and endurance for harsh process conditions
Cormec5 X is primarily an in-line pulp brightness measurement but its features has been enhanced with a capability to measure fluorescence, the impact of optical brightening agents on pulp as well. The used optical measurement technology can also measure CIELAB colors and effective residual ink (ERIC). This light weight and heavy duty device has full match with the thousands of the previous version installations but also many technology improvements in the hardware and software to make it easier, safer and more cost efficient to use and maintain.
- Wide range of light spectrum to cover all optical pulp measurement needs
- Measures brightness, fluorescence, color and ERIC
- Unique optical symmetry and fast speed of measurement contributes accuracy
- All design parameters geared up to deliver excellent vibration tolerance
- Probe standard available for process pressures up to 25 bar
- Easy diagnostics tools (DTM) and connections to mill systems (Hart and Profibus)
- Delivers results from day one
- Cost effective installation alternatives with a standard ball valve
- 100% match with the previous model installation valves
- Classified safety and secure installation
- The key player as an integral part of process control solutions
Customer success stories
Valmet delivers analyzers and Industrial Internet solutions to Hansol Paper in South Korea
Valmet supplies two Valmet Fiber Furnish Analyzers and Valmet Brightness Measurement and Industrial Internet solutions to Hansol Paper in South Korea.