Neles to showcase its extensive valve offering for improved reliability and safety at Valve World Americas Expo and Conference 2021
Neles Corporation, press release, October 7, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. EEST
Neles will showcase its comprehensive valve, valve automation, and service offering for all process industries at Valve World Americas Expo & Conference 2021, October 13–14, 2021. The event will take place at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas, USA. Meet Neles in Hall A, booth #602.
Visit Neles to learn how to improve your plant reliability and safety with our world-leading flow control solutions. We will showcase our complete portfolio of world-renowned brands Neles™, Jamesbury™, and StoneL™ for all your valve and valve automation needs. Visitors can also experience various product demos at the booth, such as a hands-on flow loop demo equipped with Neles on/off and control valves, automation, and valve controllers.
Expand your industry knowledge in the various workshops and panels with Neles professionals on October 14th:
- Dean Lawrence, Senior Product Manager, will give a deep dive into Changing Technology from Using Process Gas in Actuation to Electrics in the Actuation & Automation workshop at 11:00 a.m.
- Fred Porth, North and Central America Business Manager, and Michael Bouckaert, Product Manager, will give their presentations on Managing Noise in Control Valve Applications and ISO - 5115 Implementation in the Control Valves panel at 1:00 p.m.
- Cliff Smith, Vice President of Services, will join the Maintenance & Turnarounds panel at 1:00 p.m. to discuss the significant role of valves in maintenance and turnaround events.
- Kyle Rayhill, Vice President of MRO and Distribution, will focus on noise solutions for gas pipelines in the Midstream markets in the Midstream – Emerging Technologies session at 3:00 p.m.
- Todd Harrison, Regional Sales Manager, will chair the Downstream – Emerging Technologies session at 3:00 p.m.
Your partner for reliable flow control solutions and services
With over 65 years of experience, Neles has the industry’s widest valve offering with a strong position in standard and severe service control valves. Our valve automation works with any quarter- or half-turn valve regardless of manufacturer, design, or application. We have a full range of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric actuators, linear cylinders, and all the needed instrumentation components. The offering also includes the right valve controllers, intelligent safety solenoids, and limit switches for all your control and on-off valves.
As your reliability partner in flow control services, Neles offers expert services – from maintenance planning to performance solutions to maximize process uptime, profitability, and safety. We have more than 2000 flow control experts, 400 field service experts, and 40 service centers globally at your service.
For more information about Neles and our featured solutions at Valve World Americas, visit our website: https://www.neles.com/events/2021/valve-world-americas
For more information, please contact:
Kyle Rayhill, VP, MRO and Distribution, Neles, tel. +1 508 852 0215, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaisa Voutilainen, Head of Communications and Marketing, Neles, tel. +358 400 188 414, e-mail: email@example.com
Neles is one of the leading providers of mission-critical flow control solutions and services for process industries. With our global team of experts and innovative solutions, we help our customers to improve their process performance and ensure the safe flow of materials. Neles is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki in Finland and had sales of about EUR 576 million in 2020. Neles employs about 2,850 people in approximately 40 countries.