Rolls for pulp drying
Maximum performance with high-quality rolls
With over 50 years of roll manufacturing experience, innovative R&D, and the process know-how of a pulp machine builder, Valmet offers highly reliable roll solutions that provide maximum performance and extend availability.
Benefits of Valmet high-quality rolls
- Excellent operating performance
- Extended durability
- Fewer web breaks
The long operational life of new rolls is ensured by accurate dimensioning, durable materials, and functional roll design. With decades of experience, we have access to a vast library of original roll manufacturing drawings, which are used to engineer fully compatible spare rolls for all applications, regardless of the original machine supplier.
Roll solutions for all needs
- Incorporate the latest technology
- Highest performance and machine availability
- Rolls can be redesigned for extended performance
- Changes in roll connections, automation, and hydraulics may be necessary
Improved spare rolls
- Fully interchangeable with existing rolls
- Offer some of the latest technology innovations
- Easy installation
- Improved performance and runnability
- Reduced maintenance needs
- Copies of existing rolls
- Fully compatible
- Common spare parts
- Valmet’s high manufacturing quality
Value added with 360°Rolls
Life cycle cost
The extensive technological know-how behind Valmet’s roll service
Valmet rolls are based on the strong experience as the papermaking industry’s leading OEM player.
360°Rolls - performance up, costs down
By questioning their current operating models, paper mills greatly increase the chances of success in the search for lower costs, better availability, and higher efficiency. Valmet’s 360°Rolls approach enables papermakers to achieve better results with a 360° view of rolls and the roll environment.