Converting renewable resources into sustainable results.
Valmet develops and supplies competitive and reliable process technologies, services and automation to the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our automation business covers a wide base of global process industries. We are committed to moving our customers’ performance forward with our unique offering and way to serve.
- Grow in Services and Automation
- Strengthen capital business market share
- Improve sales management to drive growth and gross margin
- Grow in markets with high market growth and/or low market share
- Improve product cost competitiveness and performance
- Develop new products and technologies to create new revenue
- Develop project management and project delivery to improve gross margin
- Implement unified processes through “Leap Forward”
- Improve quality performance
- Continue HSE improvement
- Increase flexibility, savings and sustainability in operations and in supply chain
- Boost high performance and engagement
- Continue global capability development
- Expand our offering for existing customers
- Find new applications and customer segments for existing products
- Develop new technologies and offerings for emerging new market segments
- Active Growth programs in the Industrial Internet, Filtration, Emission Control, Biomass Concepts, Nonwovens, Recycled and Cellulose-based Textile Fibers and 3D/Molded Fiber businesses
To become the global champion in serving our customers and in moving the industries forward.
Valmet defines Must-Win implementation objectives for each year. For more information on our progress in strategy implementation, please see Annual Review 2022.