VII for Tissue Quality
In the tissue production process, there are several quality variables which can’t be measured or controlled until the jumbo roll is manufactured. VII for Quality is a solution for optimizing end product quality. The solution provides advanced data driven services to enable optimization of quality.
Applications and services included in VII for Tissue Quality solution:
Process Performance KPI Monitoring
Online Quality Predictor
Dynamic Centerline Advisor
Pulp to paper Optimizer
- On-demand expert support in process, control and automation issues
- Upkeeping prediction accuracy and availability of applications
- Maintaining controls performance by remote tuning
- Quality reporting to customer
- The platform offers real-time access to VII applications and dashboards to follow quality targets, access advanced guidance on how to run the process and analyze current running status.
- Online collaboration and automatic alerts to Performance Center
- On-site expert support for process optimization
- Enable manipulating raw material mix, chemicals and machine running parameters for lower production costs.
- Reduce variations to run process more stable and closer to specification