Reference Training Simulator
Valmet Learning Services can now offer you a more cost-efficient simulator. Still delivered as high fidelity with calculations and equations describing the process, containing advanced tools for trends, exercise and disturbances creation.
- Reference means that the training simulator is based and built according to a typical plant in boiler design and operating modes, and is thus not specified or tailored according to a customer’s own plant
- Based on our simulator references, process knowledge and experience from our own boiler project and service deliveries, we can provide realistic behavior and simulation exercises
- Available for Recovery boiler and CFB/BFB boiler
- Practice procedures, scenarios and safety measures to be prepared for handling process disturbances and equipment failures and reduce the amount of unplanned outages and thereby save money.
- Cloud delivery – for easy access and possibility to increase simulators over a training period.
- Our Train-the-trainer course is always included; how to use the simulator and how to develop exercises, set up trends and add disturbances.
- On-site training with Valmet Expert, explaining the process and operation while using the reference simulator as a dynamic training tool, can be added to the scope and is highly recommended for a better learning adaptation.
Take a look inside Valmets Reference Training Simulators
Valmet RB Reference Simulator - Take a closer look inside our recovery boiler simulator
Valmet BFB Reference Simulator – Take a look inside our BFB boiler simulator