Neles' financial information and Annual General Meeting in 2021
Neles Corporation, Stock exchange release on December 15, 2020 at 9.15 a.m. EET
Neles Corporation will publish the following financial information in 2021:
- Financial Statements Review for 2020 on February 3, 2021. Silent period starts on January 4, 2021.
- Financial Statements for 2020 during the week of March 1, 2021 at the latest
- Interim Review for January-March 2021 on April 27, 2021. Silent period starts on March 28, 2021.
- Half-Year Review for January-June 2021 on July 23, 2021. Silent period starts on June 23, 2021.
- Interim Review for January-September 2021 on October 27, 2021. Silent period starts on September 27, 2021.
The Annual General Meeting is planned to be held on March 26, 2021. Neles' Board of Directors will convene the meeting by separate invitation.
Neles’ next Capital Markets Day is also planned to be held on November 16, 2021 at Neles headquarters in Finland. More information about the event will be published later.
For further information, please contact:
Rita Uotila, Vice President, Investor Relations
tel. +358 400 954141
Neles is one of the leading providers of mission-critical flow control solutions and services for process industries. With our global team of experts and innovative solutions, we help our customers to improve their process performance and ensure safe flow of materials. Neles is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki in Finland and had sales of about EUR 660 million in 2019. Neles employs about 2,900 people in around 40 countries. Neles was created in the partial demerger of Metso Corporation, and trading in Neles stock started on July 1, 2020.