Chemical Cleaning Advisory and Consulting Services
- Valmet will derive the cleaning procedure for any system to be cleaned with reactive chemistry. Valmet will identify deposits, determine deposit weight loading, and perform solubility testing.
- Valmet will design and provide drawings for the mechanical requirements. Valmet has a full engineering staff for complex systems.
- Valmet will write the technical, safety, environmental, and bid specifications.
- Valmet can offer a list of qualified chemical cleaning service companies.
- Valmet can assist in evaluation of quotes
- Valmet will be on-site during the project in an advisory capacity.
- Valmet will inspect the system after cleaning for cleanliness and base metal condition
Chemical cleaning on-site management
Valmet's Power Service will be on site prior, during, and after the project to provide direction of all tasks by all involved entities to insure:
- Proper operational and safety performance
- On-schedule completion.
Optional chemical cleaning turn-key services
- Subcontracting of chemical cleaning services
- Subcontracting of mechanical services
- Procurement of all other required items