Spare and process parts for board and paper machines
High quality and reliable spare and process parts to support the maintenance and production operations at your board and paper mill
Reliability conveniently - Valmet Spare Parts
Valmet ensures availability of spare parts at the right time with minimized inventory at your board and paper mill. Our offering includes daily spare parts, parts for shutdowns, comprehensive spare part packages as well as inventory management support, technical support and respond to emergencies 24/7.
Spare parts from the original equipment manufacturer
- High quality parts with the latest technology from Valmet and it's various predecessors
- Upgraded substitute parts and retrofits
- Technical support and maintenance
- Shutdown planning support and services
Convenient shopping that solves your daily parts needs
- Valmet is your one-stop shop - we supply all the parts for all your needs
- Cooperation with your material management for inventory optimization
- Easy parts identification, selection, order processing through digital solutions - Valmet eStore
Let us be your co-driver for success - Valmet process parts
When you are aiming for top results in your board and paper machines, select Valmet consumables. We provide a full range of tailored consumables combined with technical support and close co-operation, for example through trials that helping you to optimize your production performance.
Benefits of choosing Valmet as a process parts supplier
- Reduced production cost
- Improved quality and capacity
- Secured availability and extended shutdown cycles
- Comprehensive technical and process support
- Lowest life cycle costs and reliable product performance
- Energy and raw material savings
- Support in inventory management and control
Close to you
- We speak your language in over 70 service centers in more than 20 countries
- Global logistics network with warehouses in all major continents
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES AND TECHNICAL ARTICLES
Corenso Pori: A breakthrough in cylinder surface cleaning
Corex’s (earlier Corenso) board mill in Pori, Finland is developing its production and equipment continuously. In 2019, one of the development projects was improving doctoring on the dryer section to meet the quality requirements of production.
Doctoring for top runnability
When Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper Perawang (IKPP) was looking to further boost machine runnability and performance, they challenged Valmet’s specialists to find potential areas for improvement. A plan was made to review the entire doctoring process.
Shandong Huatai PM 8 maintains perfect performance with Valmet coater blades
No coating process can be optimized without the right coater blades. Shandong Huatai PM 8 provides an excellent example of this fact.
Stora Enso's Kvarnsveden mill first in Sweden to install ValDual
“Daring to take the plunge and test the new ValDual blade wasn’t exactly a difficult choice,” comments Lennart Johansson, Assistant Superintendent for Stora Enso Kvarnsveden’s PM 12.
SCA Packaging Obbola signs service agreement for its entire production line
“The purpose of signing the service agreement is to achieve a high level of availability for the paper machine and ensure the good quality of our products. We hope that the work included in the service agreement will help us achieve our aims,” says Mats Backeström, Maintenance Manager at Obbola.