Valmet DNA Explorer - Integrates all engineering functions
The heart of Valmet DNA engineering and maintenance is the Valmet DNA Explorer, which offers one easy-to-use configuration and maintenance tool for all control applications, field buses and field devices, as well as for network document management.
It is efficient both in large-scale project executions and in one-loop maintenance tasks. It provides your plant operators and maintenance engineers with a scalable multi-user environment extendable from small to large systems. DNA Explorer also enables remote engineering. Function testing is a way to ensure functionality of the control application. You can feel confident that the control application is working before downloading to the controller.
- Scalable multiuser environment for concurrent engineering
- DNA Explorer – one configuration and maintenance tool for control applications, fieldbuses like Profinet, Profibus, Ethernet/IP, field devices, and network document management
- Uniform configuration for all field interfaces
- Efficient graphical user interface design tool
- Integrated testing environment
- State-of-the-art network design, hardware engineering and documentation tool DNA Network Designer
- Point and click operation for all tasks: edit, upload/download, check etc.
- Efficient bulk data handling
- Easy to use maintenance tool for whole life cycle
- Powerful functions for engineering and maintenance for whole life cycle
- One database for all engineering data
- Centralized backups of all data
- Pumpless configuration download to the process