Valmet Training Simulators
- Skilled and confident operators know how to perform start-up and shutdown procedures
- Implement uniform operating strategies in all operator teams
- Rehearse safety procedures
- Be prepared for critical scenarios by practicing how to handle process disturbances and equipment failures
- Use reports for debriefing and follow-up of individual training results
- DCS verification to minimize DCS programming errors before commissioning
- Focused training on key equipment in difficult situations
- Training in shut-down and start-up
- Easily available via iPad or Android pads and PCs
- Follow-up of training results
- High-fidelity process models
- Cost-efficient simulator solution
Valmet References Training Simulators
- Valmet Learning Services can now offer you a more cost efficient simulator. Still delivered as high fidelity with calculations and equations describing the process, containing advanced tools for trends, exercise and disturbances creation.
- Reference means that the training simulator is based and built according to a typical plant in boiler design and operating modes, and is thus not specified or tailored according to customer’s own plant
- Based on our simulator references, process knowledge and experience from our own boiler project and service deliveries, we can provide realistic behavior and simulation exercises
- Practice procedures, scenarios and safety measures to be prepared for handling process disturbances and equipment failures and reduce the amount the number of unplanned outages and thereby save money
- Cloud delivery – for easy access and possibility to increase simulators over a short period. Available for Recovery boiler and CFB/BFB boiler.
Valmet RB Reference Simulator - Take a closer look inside our recovery boiler simulator
Valmet BFB Reference Simulator – Take a look inside our BFB boiler simulator
Cloud based simulators - Ideal for practicing start, stop, and safety procedures. No additional hardware orcomplicated installations are needed.