Doctor blades for tissue
Valmet offers a comprehensive range of doctor blades for all types of tissue machine positions and process needs. The continuous testing of blade materials and development of blades ensures the reliability and high quality of our doctor blades.
Our newest addition to the doctor blade portfolio is Valmet Doctor Blade Carbon VT. These doctor blades give the best combination of cost efficiency and functionality in all tissue grades and doctoring positions.
Doctor blades for all applications and demands:
- Carbon fiber blades for all process needs – for longer useful lives and lower energy costs
- Specialized carbon fiber blades for roll surface tending– to extend the useful life of roll covers
- Fiberglass blades – for cost-effective doctoring
- Valmet's special plastic blades for gentle doctoring of soft covers
- All conventional blade materials for customer-specific needs
Valmet Doctor Blade Dual: Low-cost doctoring in challenging soft cover positions
Interested in reducing your doctoring costs for soft-covered suction or grooved rolls to one tenth of your present costs? Valmet Doctor Blade Dual does just that and delivers optimal doctoring results even in the most challenging positions.