Distributed control systems
- User interfaces
- Information management
- System architecture
- Engineering and maintenance tools
- Machine controls
- Drive controls
- Links to 3rd party systems
- Safety systems
- Cyber security
- Scada solutions
Industries we serve
- Distributed control systems for power plants
- Process optimization
- Production optimization
- Fuel management
- Steam turbine automation
- Gas turbine automation
- Plant operation monitoring
- Boiler performance monitoring
- Steam turbine performance monitoring
- Gas turbine performance monitoring
- HRSG performance monitoring
- Pumps and fans performance monitoring
- Heat exchanger performance monitoring
- Operation point deviation monitoring
- Gas turbine wash manager
- Fatigue and creep monitoring
- Boiler sootblowing manager
- Boiler life monitoring
- Asset monitoring
- Emission monitoring and reporting
- Valmet DNA
Quality management systems
- Basis weight
- Coat Weight Measurement
- Web Structure Measurement
- Porosity Measurement
- Fiber Orientation Measurement
- Surface Measurement
- Warp Measurement
- Silicone & Adhesive Measurement
- Online softness measurement
- Machine vision
- Industries we serve
- Valmet IQ
Analyzers and measurements
- Brown Stock Quality Analyzer
- Chip 'n' Bark Moisture Analyzer
- Recovery Liquor Analyzer
- Dirt Count Analyzer
- Fiber Image Analyzer
- Kappa Analyzer
- Paper Lab
- MR Moisture
- Pulp Expert
- Fiber Furnish Analyzer
- Retention Measurement
- Stand-Alone Retention Control
- Wet End Analyzer
- Corrosion Reduction Analyzer
- Cooking Liquor Analyzer
- In-line sensors
- Measurement Advisor
- Conductivity measurements
- Inline Concentration Measurement
- Cooking Liquor Measurement 3400
- Condition monitoring
Boiler diagnostics systems
- Furnace Imaging System
- Furnace Visible Imaging System
- Furnace Image Processing Suite
- Acoustic Pyrometer
- Acoustic Cleaning Monitor
- Furnace Online Imaging Services
- Automation services
Valmet DNA Historian
Modern process plants generate a vast amount of real-time data that often has to be stored and processed efficiently for later analysis. Valmet DNA Historian solves this by combining process interfaces, calculations and databases into one uniform solution.
- Up to 50,000 tags and all alarms and events can be collected online. The length of the history is limited only by the available hard disk space. Old data can be archived for later usage.
- DNA Historian can be run as a distributed application, and DNA Historian Web Services will ensure that client tools see them as one data source.
- DNA Historian Calculation Environment is able to calculate basic aggregates (average, sum, etc) on-the-fly. Advanced tools exist for demanding KPI calculation development.
- All alarms and operator tracking collected automatically – no tag configuration needed.
- Collection cycle down to 100 ms and data buffering with external CIM-IO node. With special application down to control cycle. Faster than 1 s collection cycles are possible only with ACN based process controllers.
- Service-oriented architecture – all tools and applications can utilize data from all data sources.
- All process history (trend and alarms) is stored automatically – a solid foundation for troubleshooting and process performance development.
- Damatic XD/Valmet DNA/maxDNA process interfaces are in-build – no need for special gateways (e.g. OPC) in Damatic XD/Valmet DNA/maxDNA systems.
- The same engineering tools are used for data collection configuration as for the rest of Valmet DNA – saving on training and maintenance costs.
- DNA Report and DNA Operate can automatically use DNA Historian – only one set of tools for end users.
- External applications and systems can use the same DNA Historian via Web Services – no need for separated interface development