Distributed control systems
- System architecture
- User interfaces
- Information management
- Engineering and maintenance tools
- Machine controls
- Drive controls
- Safety systems
- Fieldbus protocols
- Scada solutions
- Partner concept
Industry specific solutions
- Distributed control systems for power plants
- Process optimization
- Energy management
- Fuel management
- Turbine automation
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Emission monitoring and reporting
- Valmet DNA
- Quality control system (QCS)
- Controls & Applications
- Basis weight
- Coat Weight Measurement
- Web Structure Measurement
- Porosity Measurement
- Fiber Orientation Measurement
- Surface Measurement
- Warp Measurement
- Silicone & Adhesive Measurement
- Online softness measurement
- Machine vision
Analyzers and measurements
- Brown Stock Quality Analyzer
- Chip 'n' Bark Moisture Analyzer
- Recovery Liquor Analyzer
- Dirt Count Analyzer
- Fiber Image Analyzer
- Kappa Analyzer
- Paper Lab
- MR Moisture
- Pulp Expert
- Fiber Furnish Analyzer
- Retention Measurement
- Stand-Alone Retention Control
- Wet End Analyzer
- Corrosion Reduction Analyzer
- Cooking Liquor Analyzer
- Inline sensors
- Conductivity measurements
- Inline Concentration Measurement
- Cooking Liquor Measurement 3400
Boiler diagnostics systems
- Furnace Imaging System
- Furnace Visible Imaging System
- Furnace Image Processing Suite
- Acoustic Pyrometer
- Acoustic Cleaning Monitor
- Furnace Online Imaging Services
- Condition monitoring
- Industrial Internet
- Spare parts
- Maintenance and technical support
- Cybersecurity services
- Upgrades and lifecycle services
- Condition monitoring services
- Process performance services
- Courses by product group
- North America
Valmet DNA Historian
Modern process plants generate a vast amount of real-time data that often has to be stored and processed efficiently for later analysis. Valmet DNA Historian solves this by combining process interfaces, calculations and databases into one uniform solution.
- Up to 50,000 tags and all alarms and events can be collected online. The length of the history is limited only by the available hard disk space. Old data can be archived for later usage.
- DNA Historian can be run as a distributed application, and DNA Historian Web Services will ensure that client tools see them as one data source.
- DNA Historian Calculation Environment is able to calculate basic aggregates (average, sum, etc) on-the-fly. Advanced tools exist for demanding KPI calculation development.
- All alarms and operator tracking collected automatically – no tag configuration needed.
- Collection cycle down to 100 ms and data buffering with external CIM-IO node. With special application down to control cycle. Faster than 1 s collection cycles are possible only with ACN based process controllers.
- Service-oriented architecture – all tools and applications can utilize data from all data sources.
- All process history (trend and alarms) is stored automatically – a solid foundation for troubleshooting and process performance development.
- Damatic XD/Valmet DNA/maxDNA process interfaces are in-build – no need for special gateways (e.g. OPC) in Damatic XD/Valmet DNA/maxDNA systems.
- The same engineering tools are used for data collection configuration as for the rest of Valmet DNA – saving on training and maintenance costs.
- DNA Report and DNA Operate can automatically use DNA Historian – only one set of tools for end users.
- External applications and systems can use the same DNA Historian via Web Services – no need for separated interface development