Valmet DNA IQ Dashboard
DNA IQ Dashboard shows a real-time overview of quality key performance indicators, trends and profiles for a paper, board or tissue machine at one glance.
Valmet DNA IQ Dashboard uses the real-time and history data already available in your system and shows it to you in a highly visual format so that you can immediately see the quality status of your production. Designed using modern user experience principles and requiring minimal set-up, IQ Dashboard complements Valmet DNA Operate and can be used in any location with any device.
IQ Dashboard turns system data into meaningful information
IQ Dashboard includes the most important machine direction (MD) and cross direction (CD) online quality measurements as well as calculated KPIs.
The system fetches the IQ Dashboard data from Valmet DNA Process Controller and Valmet DNA Historian.
KPI values are calculated from measurement values and shown as gauges with clear, colored value areas. Trends and profiles show quality levels of MD and CD measurements.
IQ Dashboard shows these key performance indicators:
- General information of paper, board or tissue production like production rate, current grade, and machine speed
- Overview of overall quality and machine direction and cross direction indicators like oven dry weight and moisture
- Indicators show the quality level with simple traffic-light coloring where different colors indicate values within quality limits, values outside the quality limits and Off-spec values
- Machine direction measurements, setpoints and COV as well as short trends
- Cross direction measurements, setpoints and COV as well as short trends