Distributed control system
- User Interface
- Engineering and maintenance tools
- Controllers & I/O
- Information management
- Scada solutions
- System architecture
- Partner concept
- For Pulp
- For Board & Paper
- For Tissue
- Distributed control systems for power plants
- Process optimization
- Energy management
- Fuel management
- Turbine automation
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Emission monitoring and reporting
- Quality control system (QCS)
- Controls & Applications
- Basis weight
- Coat Weight Measurement
- Web Structure Measurement
- Porosity Measurement
- Fiber Orientation Measurement
- Surface Measurement
- Warp Measurement
- Silicone & Adhesive Measurement
- Online softness measurement
- Machine vision
Analyzers and measurements
- Brown Stock Quality Analyzer
- Chip 'n' Bark Moisture Analyzer
- Recovery Liquor Analyzer
- Dirt Count Analyzer
- Fiber Image Analyzer
- Kappa Analyzer
- Paper Lab
- MR Moisture
- Pulp Expert
- Fiber Furnish Analyzer
- Retention Measurement
- Stand-Alone Retention Control
- Wet End Analyzer
- Corrosion Reduction Analyzer
- Cooking Liquor Analyzer
- Inline sensors
- Conductivity measurements
- Inline Concentration Measurement
- Cooking Liquor Measurement 3400
Boiler diagnostics systems
- Furnace Imaging System
- Furnace Visible Imaging System
- Furnace Image Processing Suite
- Acoustic Pyrometer
- Acoustic Cleaning Monitor
- Furnace Online Imaging Services
- Condition monitoring
- Industrial Internet
- Spare parts
- Maintenance and technical support
- Cybersecurity services
- Upgrades and lifecycle services
- Condition monitoring services
- Process performance services
- Courses by product group
- North America
Valmet DNA Report Diary
Valmet DNA Report Diary is a production organization electronic diary. It is used for collecting, storing, analyzing and reporting of all production related events and knowledge. Diary enables fast communication and learning inside a production organization. The Web-based tool offers a systematic approach for knowledge management: all data in one user interface – as part of the Valmet DNA Report.
- Listing and viewing of the latest process events.
- Possibility to comment entries.
- Search form: search by word, classification, time or combination of them to find similar experiences from the past.
- Integrated to DNA Operate – Valmet DNA user interface.
- Possibility to modify entry forms and classifications.
- A Web-based tool: part of Valmet DNA Report.
- User rights and reports according to user, no extra login needed in the control room.
- Integration to CMMS systems.
- Automatic entries by the system.
- Tailored reports.
- Better awareness of the situation.
- Learning from past experiences.
- Learning inside the organization and between organizations.
- Beat time and geographical barriers.