If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our company and our clients and our systems.
Please do the following:
Navigate to https://www.valmet.com/about-us/research-and-development/vulnerabilityadvisories/
to prevent this critical information from falling into the wrong hands and help us keep you updated on progress. For your findings to be eligible to Valmet disclosure program, the findings should be reported through this service.
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for
example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability
or deleting or modifying other people's data
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of
service, spam or applications of third parties
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to
resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected
system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex
vulnerabilities may require further explanation
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 5 business days with our evaluation of the report
through an email that belongs to valmet.com domain
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against
you in regard to the report
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal
details to third parties without your permission
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, as a token of our gratitude and recognition, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise). If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our company and our clients and our systems.
Domains in scope:
Products in scope:
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication on the problem after it is resolved.