Valmet's customer magazine
Forward 1/2018 is now available
Read the latest issue of Valmet's Forward customer magazine >>
Many innovations created by Valmet’s experts in collaboration with the customers have led to significant leaps in the pulp, paper and energy industries. New steps in development are aimed at resource efficiency, Industrial Internet and digitalization. The latest issue of Forward presents how Valmet’s customers have moved their performance and sustainability forward with leading process technologies, automation and services.
In this issue you’ll find the following topics, among others:
- Metsä Group’s next generation bioproduct mill in Äänekoski, Finland, takes pulp production to a new level.
- SSangYong C&B reached energy savings and increased tissue machine speed with a press roll cover upgrade.
- Sappi Kirkniemi mill tapped into a new fuel opportunity.
- Beating chrome in Yankee metallizing is now possible with Valmet’s new solution.
- Valmet Industrial Internet ecosystem optimizes customers’ performance by integrating data and expertise.
Find out this and a lot more in Valmet's Forward customer magazine for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Read more in the digital edition of Forward magazine!
As one indication of the strong, new, future-oriented Valmet, our customer magazine gives insight into how choosing the right technology and service solutions have helped our customers to improve their performance. We also take a closer look at our most recent innovations in the field of pulp, paper and energy technologies and services.
The magazine is divided into two categories: the Customer's voice category tells about customer cases and success stories from around the world. The Innovator's voice relates Valmet's most recent R&D highlights and product news.
ISSN 2342-7280 (online)