Valmet's customer magazine
The latest issue of Forward magazine is now available
In this magazine, we will introduce a number of new solutions and innovations that our customers have taken into use – some of them totally new to the market. Behind these innovations are passionate professionals from Valmet and our customers, who have collaborated to create new solutions to convert renewable resources into sustainable results: sustainable packaging solutions, renewables-based energy production, emissions reduction, and new solutions for wood fiber utilization.
In this issue you’ll find the following topics, among others:
- Turun Seudun Energiantuotanto powers the future with its new multifuel power plant.
- Orchids Paper moved to a higher level of tissue making with a new Advantage QRT tissue line.
- Kruger successfully converted their newsprint machine to board machine.
- Stora Enso Sunila makes the most out of lignin.
- Sunpaper rose to the challenge to limit emissions with the first in the world DeNOx scrubber for recovery boilers.
Find out this and a lot more in Valmet's Forward customer magazine for the pulp, paper and energy industries.
As one indication of the strong, new, future-oriented Valmet, our customer magazine gives insight into how choosing the right technology and service solutions have helped our customers to improve their performance. We also take a closer look at our most recent innovations in the field of pulp, paper and energy technologies and services.
The magazine is divided into two categories: the Customer's voice category tells about customer cases and success stories from around the world. The Innovator's voice relates Valmet's most recent R&D highlights and product news.
ISSN 2342-7280 (online)