Beloit technology is now part of Valmet
Thank you for your interest in Beloit products.
In 2000 Beloit Corporation filed bankruptcy and Metso Paper (*Valmet Corporation as of Dec 31, 2013) acquired a portion of the assets including:
1. The roll servicing/covering division of Beloit (Beloit-Manhattan) including workshops in:
- Aiken, South Carolina - Columbus, Mississippi - Federal Way, Washington - Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania - Neenah, Wisconsin
2. The paper machine after-market business including spare parts for installed Beloit machines.
3. The paper machine technology including patents, trademarks, pilot machines, and machine drawings.
Since acquiring the above assets, Metso Paper* has also opened a new Logistics Center in Beloit, Wisconsin that serves as a central distribution point for spare parts and consumables in North America, phone: (608) 365-3319.
For more information about how Valmet can help you rebuild or service your Beloit machinery, please explore the Valmet website.
For more information about the city of Beloit, Wisconsin, USA, please visit City of Beloit website.
* Valmet is the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Valmet’s vision is to become the global champion in serving its customers. Our 12,000 professionals around the world work close to our customers and are committed to moving our customers’ performance forward – every day.
Valmet's services cover everything from maintenance outsourcing to mill and plant improvements and spare parts. Our strong technology offering includes entire pulp mills, tissue, board and paper production lines, as well as power plants for bio-energy production.
The company has over 200 years of industrial history and was reborn through the demerger of the pulp, paper and power businesses from Metso Group in December 2013. Valmet’s net sales in 2014 were approximately EUR 2.5 billion. Valmet’s objective is to become the global champion in serving its customers.