- Biofuels and biomaterials
- Chemical industry
- Food industry
- Laundry industry
- LNG and biogas infrastructure
- Minerals and metals
- Natural gas infrastructure
- Oil and gas
- Paper converting
- Pharmaceutical industry
Each container can be followed with GPS tracking using a new system, a mobile tracking service developed by Yepzon. All relevant container information is saved into Valmet’s system, including the volume of the container, pressure class and recommended service intervals.
A new ATEX certified tracking solution is integrated into the Valmet DNA automation system for LNG, gas and chemical containers. The ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU covers equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Better container management through centralized data management is a valuable tool in improving safety and protecting the environment in ports.
- Real-time data available
- Container content easy to get
- Information available even for authorities if needed
- Virtual real-time pressure measurement