Process controls with Valmet DNA
Valmet DNA is a single automation system for all functions – process, machine, drive and quality controls.
It covers information management along with mechanical and field device condition monitoring. The single system architecture saves on both costs and effort, while ensuring open growth for your future challenges.
It’s in our DNA – one system serves all your control needs, including optimization, safety related controls and asset management solutions
Valmet DNA is based on the knowledge of developing distributed control systems (DCS) over for 30 years. It ranges from a micro-sized system, including the world’s smallest fully functional user interface, to mill- and plant-wide systems that support global organizations.
- User experience tools for operators, maintenance and management
- Reliable architecture
- All functions within one system: process, machine, drive, quality, condition monitoring and information management
- Architecture for high availability and lifetime expandability and upgradeability
- Compatibility and connectivity between generations
- Scalable from a single stand-alone controller to plant-wide systems
- Layered security approach
- Replay feature turns every single process picture into history mode to review past process situations
- Reliable system provides high process availability
- Reduced risk by redundancy, safety and cyber security solutions
- Improved process performance by advanced control applications
- Compatibility and upgradeability for lower upgrade costs
- Optimized total cost of ownership (TCO) through life-cycle services