Valmet DNA Combustion Manager for advanced combustion optimization
Valmet DNA Combustion Manager is an Industrial Internet based advanced on-line control application for optimized combustion for BFB, CFB and w-to-e boilers. The application manages the combustion process against variations in production, fuel amount, fuel quality and combustion circumstances.
DNA Combustion Manager is a multivariable fuzzy controller regulating simultaneously fluidized bed temperature, flue gas oxygen content and NOx/CO balance and controlling combustion air distribution by calculating either setpoints or corrections for the following combustion air distribution ratio controllers using fuzzy logic:
- Fluidization gas flow
- Recirculation and fluidization gas ratio
- Secondary and tertiary air flow ratio
- Fuel and air symmetry
Several environmental, operational and financial benefits:
- Stabilized combustion process
- Wider operation range of boiler and better flexibility
- Minimized emissions (NOx & CO) and usage of flue gas chemicals
- Fuel quality changed controlled by Fuel Power Compensator
- Minimized flue gas oxygen content
- Maximize usage of cheap fuels
- Typical payback time is less than 1 year!
For more information, please contact: