Valmet DNA Plant Production Pulp Dashboard
DNA Plant Production Pulp Dashboard shows pulp production, departmental and bale quality monitoring at one glance.
Valmet DNA Plant Production Pulp Dashboard uses the real-time and history data already available in your system and shows it to you in a highly visual format so that you can immediately see the status of your production. Designed using modern user experience principles and requiring minimal set-up, DNA Plant Production Pulp Dashboard complements Valmet DNA Operate and can be used in any location with any device.
DNA Plant Production Pulp Dashboard turns system data into meaningful information
DNA Plant Production Pulp Dashboard shows you overview information of the production, pulp mill department, bale quality and overall equipment effectiveness at one glance. It increases your situational awareness and helps you solve problems faster.
DNA Plant Production Pulp Dashboard shows a combination of real-time values from Valmet DNA Process Controller and daily values from Valmet DNA Historian. You can view the trends for the last 24 hours, 7 days or 30 days.
DNA Plant Production Pulp Dashboard shows these key performance indicators:
- Current yearly pulp production, difference to target and production loss with time ranges of the last 24 hours, last 7 days or last 30 days
- Departmental overview of a pulp mill with production figures and trends for the last 7 days or the last 30 days
- It is possible to configure, for example, a evaporation department dashboard with evaporation rate, dry content percentage, fiber content, residual alkali and so on
- Bale quality with prima and other quality values like brightness, viscosity and pH
- Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) for a pulp mill based on availability, production speed and quality level of pulp production with trends of the last 7 or 30 days