Distributed control systems
- System architecture
- User interfaces
- Information management
- Engineering and maintenance tools
- Machine controls
- Drive controls
- Safety systems
- Fieldbus protocols
- Scada solutions
- Partner concept
Industry specific solutions
- Distributed control systems for power plants
- Process optimization
- Energy management
- Fuel management
- Turbine automation
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Emission monitoring and reporting
- Valmet DNA
- Quality control system (QCS)
- Controls & Applications
- Basis weight
- Coat Weight Measurement
- Web Structure Measurement
- Porosity Measurement
- Fiber Orientation Measurement
- Surface Measurement
- Warp Measurement
- Silicone & Adhesive Measurement
- Online softness measurement
- Machine vision
Analyzers and measurements
- Brown Stock Quality Analyzer
- Chip 'n' Bark Moisture Analyzer
- Recovery Liquor Analyzer
- Dirt Count Analyzer
- Fiber Image Analyzer
- Kappa Analyzer
- Paper Lab
- MR Moisture
- Pulp Expert
- Fiber Furnish Analyzer
- Retention Measurement
- Stand-Alone Retention Control
- Wet End Analyzer
- Corrosion Reduction Analyzer
- Cooking Liquor Analyzer
- Inline sensors
- Conductivity measurements
- Inline Concentration Measurement
- Cooking Liquor Measurement 3400
Boiler diagnostics systems
- Furnace Imaging System
- Furnace Visible Imaging System
- Furnace Image Processing Suite
- Acoustic Pyrometer
- Acoustic Cleaning Monitor
- Furnace Online Imaging Services
- Condition monitoring
- Industrial Internet
- Spare parts
- Maintenance and technical support
- Cybersecurity services
- Upgrades and lifecycle services
- Condition monitoring services
- Process performance services
- Courses by product group
- North America
Valmet DNA Report
Valmet DNA Report ensures a seamless interaction between people and processes in your plant, mill or corporation-wide organizations. It contains all reporting, analyzing and community tools individually set up for each user. As a web-based portal, all you need to use it is a web browser.
Tracing the cause of process disturbance by combining information using DNA Report tools
- Web-based or Click Once applications, installed automatically upon first usage.
- Includes all common trend functionality with timeline, zoom, and hairlines.
- Tags can be dragged and dropped from DNA Operate pictures or from Tag Master.
- Data can be copied to clipboard and pasted to e.g. MS Excel.
- Tracer layouts and DNA Report reports are designed with the same tool – DNA Report Designer.
- DNA Report Designer includes all required reporting functionality and calculations – create web reports without any knowledge of programming (HTML or SQL).
- Any report can be exported to PDF or MS Excel by a single mouse click.
- DNA Report solutions can also be accessed via the DNA Operate Action Menu or external portal applications.
- One tool for seeing trends with alarms and events - see the whole picture for troubleshooting.
- Same tool for control room and office users – everyone has the same facts.
- Low maintenance – no installation work needed in control room or office.
- Visualize data masses into informative reports and distribute them via web throughout the enterprise.
- Service-oriented architecture – data can be retrieved from multiple data sources.