Valmet DNA Report
Valmet DNA Report ensures a seamless interaction between people and processes in your plant, mill or corporation-wide organizations. It contains all reporting, analyzing and community tools individually set up for each user. As a web-based portal, all you need to use it is a web browser.
Tracing the cause of process disturbance by combining information using DNA Report tools
- Web-based or Click Once applications, installed automatically upon first usage.
- Includes all common trend functionality with timeline, zoom, and hairlines.
- Tags can be dragged and dropped from DNA Operate pictures or from Tag Master.
- Data can be copied to clipboard and pasted to e.g. MS Excel.
- Tracer layouts and DNA Report reports are designed with the same tool – DNA Report Designer.
- DNA Report Designer includes all required reporting functionality and calculations – create web reports without any knowledge of programming (HTML or SQL).
- Any report can be exported to PDF or MS Excel by a single mouse click.
- DNA Report solutions can also be accessed via the DNA Operate Action Menu or external portal applications.
- One tool for seeing trends with alarms and events - see the whole picture for troubleshooting.
- Same tool for control room and office users – everyone has the same facts.
- Low maintenance – no installation work needed in control room or office.
- Visualize data masses into informative reports and distribute them via web throughout the enterprise.
- Service-oriented architecture – data can be retrieved from multiple data sources.