Distributed control systems
- System architecture
- User interfaces
- Information management
- Engineering and maintenance tools
- Machine controls
- Drive controls
- Safety systems
- Fieldbus protocols
- Scada solutions
- Partner concept
Industry specific solutions
- Distributed control systems for power plants
- Process optimization
- Production optimization
- Fuel management
- Turbine automation
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Emission monitoring and reporting
- Valmet DNA
- Quality control system (QCS)
- Controls & Applications
- Basis weight
- Coat Weight Measurement
- Web Structure Measurement
- Porosity Measurement
- Fiber Orientation Measurement
- Surface Measurement
- Warp Measurement
- Silicone & Adhesive Measurement
- Online softness measurement
- Machine vision
Analyzers and measurements
- Brown Stock Quality Analyzer
- Chip 'n' Bark Moisture Analyzer
- Recovery Liquor Analyzer
- Dirt Count Analyzer
- Fiber Image Analyzer
- Kappa Analyzer
- Paper Lab
- MR Moisture
- Pulp Expert
- Fiber Furnish Analyzer
- Retention Measurement
- Stand-Alone Retention Control
- Wet End Analyzer
- Corrosion Reduction Analyzer
- Cooking Liquor Analyzer
- Inline sensors
- Conductivity measurements
- Inline Concentration Measurement
- Cooking Liquor Measurement 3400
Boiler diagnostics systems
- Furnace Imaging System
- Furnace Visible Imaging System
- Furnace Image Processing Suite
- Acoustic Pyrometer
- Acoustic Cleaning Monitor
- Furnace Online Imaging Services
- Condition monitoring
- Industrial Internet
- Maintenance services for automation
- Technical support for automation
- Automation spare parts
- Automation upgrades and lifecycle services
- Cybersecurity Services
- Courses by product group
- North America
Valmet DNA Boiler Life Monitoring
The Valmet DNA Boiler Life Monitoring application calculates, stores and displays the factors indicating the operating stresses and normal wear of critical boiler components. The calculations are built in accordance with appropriate TRD-standards. The storing of history values enables long term reporting and trending of both the measured and calculated data thus helping to make comparisons between different modes of operation.
- Optimized plant operation and reduced maintenance costs.
- Enables shorter start-up times and quicker load changes, which in turn leads to increases in output.
- Warn the operating personnel when restricted limits are exceeded.
- Estimations of the remaining service lives of different components enable optimized scheduling of maintenanc.
- Provides a tool that can help in decision making: whether to postpone an inspection or reduce both the extents of an inspection and resulting maintenance work.
- Better knowledge gained about the exhaustion and consumption of service lives also reduces the risk of unscheduled shutdowns.
- The application is linked seamlessly to automation applications, which guarantees efficient collaboration between plant management and plant control.
- The calculated variables include drum, headers and superheater tubes.
- The reports and displays include common displays/reports,specific displays/reports for drum, headers and superheater tubes.
For more information, please contact: