Analyzers and measurements
- Brown Stock Quality Analyzer
- Chip 'n' Bark Moisture Analyzer
- Recovery Liquor Analyzer
- ClO2 Process Analyzer
- Dirt Count Analyzer
- Fiber Image Analyzer
- Kappa Analyzer
- Paper Lab
- Pulp Analyzer
- MR Moisture
- Pulp Expert
- Retention Measurement
- Wet End Analyzer
- SO2 Cooking Analyzer
- Corrosion Reduction Analyzer
- Cooking Liquor Analyzer
- In-line sensors
- Measurement Advisor
- Conductivity measurements
- Inline Concentration Measurement
- Cooking Liquor Measurement 3400
Valmet DNA automation system
- Operator tools
- Engineering and maintenance tools
- Links to 3rd party systems
- Valmet DNA system partner concept
- Valmet DNA Dashboards
- Valmet DNA automation system
- Machine controls
- Drive controls
Quality management solutions
- Valmet IQ - The Smartest Way
- Valmet IQ Dryness Measurement
- Valmet IQ Basis Weight Measurement
- Valmet IQ Pulp Weight Measurement
- Valmet IQ Total Ash Measurement
- Valmet IQ X-Ray Ash Measurement
- Valmet IQ MW Moisture Measurement
- Valmet IQ Web Color Measurement
- Valmet IQ Web Gloss Measurement
- Valmet IQ Web Structure Measurement
- Valmet IQ Fiber Orientation Measurement
- Valmet IQ Surface Measurement
- Process and Quality Vision
- Condition monitoring
- Paper mill information management
Boiler Diagnostics Systems
- Furnace Imaging System
- Furnace Image Processing Suite
- Furnace Remote Inspection Camera
- Acoustic Pyrometer
- Acoustic Cleaning Monitor
- Furnace Online Inspection Services
Valmet Furnace Remote Inspection Camera
Valmet Furnace Remote Inspection Camera allows a user to insert a camera inside the cooler sections of the boiler and see perpendicular to the direction of insertion-for example, allowing inspection of SCRs or between banks of heat exchanger tubes.
The unit consists of a CCD camera on the end of a vortex air-cooled, double-wall stainless steel tube. The air-cooling system allows the camera to withstand temperatures of up to 760°C for three minutes between cooling cycles. In areas where the gas temperature is 430°C to 480°C, the camera can be used for more than 15 minutes at one time. The tubes can be used in lengths as short as 1,2 meters or connected in sections to a maximum length of 6 meters.
This system is typically used in the upper furnace to look for heat exchanger tube pluggage. Application areas for the Valmet Furnace Remote Inspection Camera include the following.
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR):
identifies ash deposits, ammonia spread pattern, and the observation and guidance of online cleaning.
Allows for seal inspection, identification of ash deposits and wear conditions.
Provides visibility of slag conditions in reheat lanes.
Allows for inspection without waiting for cool-down.
Enables observation of chemical injection.