Valmet Furnace Imaging System, Fixed Mount Mid-IR/Thermal
Valmet Furnace Imaging System, Fixed Mount Mid-IR/Thermal uses a through-the-lens pyrometer that can determine surface temperatures. Precision of measurement is within 5°C.
The system provides the most advanced integrated infrared (IR) imaging and temperature measurement capability for critical boiler areas. It delivers accurate real-time temperature readings for enhanced boiler efficiency in superheat areas, waterwall conditions and insights into recovery boiler bed temperatures. Fixed Mount Mid-IR/Thermal readings are created via a highly accurate IR detector beam integrated with advanced solid state images.
Precise real-time temperature readings for critical boiler areas
Fixed Mount Mid-IR/Thermal enables advanced data analysis of temperature measurements, images and video streams. This allows for trend analysis and comparisons of various operational features and conditions within the boiler.
A proven system measures temperatures ranging from 530°C to 1600°C, and is combined with a clear image based on the most advanced field of view of 120°.
TempSentinel also allows for up to 8 user-definable temperature areas. The industry standard LCD screen on the camera housing offers the option for local or remote viewing—all configurable and accessible via the current PC-based platform.
- Measures temperatures ranging from 530°C to 1600°C (range is configurable)
- 120° diagonal field of view
- Calibrated boiler temperature ranges for specific boiler application areas (factory configured)
- +/- 2% of full scale
- Local LCD monitoring of view at camera (standard on all Valmet Furncae Imaging System cameras)
- Stainless steel enclosure designed for lasting camera protection in harsh boiler areas
- Easy integration of video signal via digital networks to any plant-wide video management system
- Output temperature readings can be delivered in data files or transmitted via 4-20mA I/O
- User-based reporting tools for data analysis and historical view