Valmet's process optimization (APC) - when you are looking for ways to improve your energy process performance make sure to choose solutions with measurable results
Valmet’s proven process optimization solutions for energy consists on Industrial Internet based Advanced Process Controls (APC) applications and Valmet Performance Services. Solutions are applicable both for greenfield and retrofit projects.
Valmet works with you to achieve your process and production goals:
- Get the most value from existing production assets
- Meet targets for tightened emission limit values
- Improve production flexibility - from low to maximum load
- Improve combustion stability and efficiency
- Reduce chemical costs
- Reduce use of expensive support fuels
- Improve stability and efficiency of industrial steam and district heating networks
- Find cost-effective alternatives to major capital expenditures.
In case of retrofit project Valmet APC & process experts carry out process performance study to evaluate the improvement potential before delivering the solution. Typical pay-back time for the solution is less than one year and part of the solution price can be bonus based and related to success of delivery and capitalized improvement potential.
As a continuation for APC delivery Valmet recommends Process Performance Agreement for maintaining and further improving the plant’s performance. Agreement based APC & Process Expert support is available via Valmet Performance Center services. Valmet experts are systematically monitoring your processes, handling deviations and supporting you in trouble shooting situations. You will get Process Performance Analysis Report in selected intervals (monthly or quarterly).
We are co-operating with other Valmet technologies and process experts e.g. in emission reduction projects APC solutions can be integrated with Valmet’s air emission control technologies.
For more information, please contact: