TwinRoll™ Press Maintenance School
More than 4000 people across North America have attended one of Valmet’s Specialized Machine Maintenance Schools!
TwinRoll™ Press Maintenance School: Montreal, QC – June 18-20, 2019
Who Should Attend?
This training is geared toward millwrights and entry-level fiberline personnel from the mill, those directly involved with the day-to-day maintenance of the equipment.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn a systematic approach to TwinRoll™ press performance and reliability.
- Review recommended maintenance practices for the TwinRoll™ press.
- Receive recommended maintenance & operating information.
- Have your questions answered by experienced Valmet service experts.
- Opportunity to gain knowledge from instructors and peers.
|TwinRoll™ Press Maintenance
School - Montreal, QC
Each additional person attending the seminar (same date / location) is $370 USD.
Each additional person attending the seminar (same date/location) is $475 CAD.
*Cost includes three lunches and one dinner, as well as all course materials.
Register now using one of the following methods:
|Online:||Online Registration Form
1. With the goal of maximizing the learning benefits of this event, space will be limited to a maximum of 20 participants. This course will be offered on a "first come, first-served" basis.
2. Deadline to register is March 29, 2019.
*Due to the fact that this event requires a minimum number of participants, we would ask that you please refrain from making any travel/hotel arrangements until the event has been confirmed.
** Please note that fees may apply if the registration is cancelled within 10 days of the class.