More than 2,700 people have attended the Roll Maintenance School
Roll Maintenance School
Dates: October 31 - November 3, 2022 - Augusta, GA
Who Should Attend?
This class is designed for mill maintenance and operations personnel. Also, this is an ideal opportunity for anyone needing to increase their knowledge of rolls and roll maintenance.
- Have a better understanding of roll configurations and designs
- Understand important repair procedures for different roll types.
- Have full knowledge of predictive/preventive maintenance task identification and procedures.
- Better understand how roll reliability impacts machine reliability
- Learn about new products designed to improve efficiency and runnability.
Roll Maintenance School was established in 1990 and has benefited maintenance and operational personnel. This unique offering provides interactive classroom instruction conducted by experienced adult educators involving hands-on learning opportunities and classroom problem-solving exercises.
Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center
2 Tenth Street
Augusta, Georgia 30901
To book your hotel reservations please use the below link:
Hotel Accommodations Online Booking Link
Start Date: Monday, October 31, 2022
End Date: Thursday, November 3, 2022
Last Day to Book: Friday, October 14, 2022
$2,295/person (USD)/$2,985 person (CAD).
Each additional person attending the class (same date / location) is $2,105 USD or $2,750 CAD.
Please note that fees may apply if the registration is cancelled within 10 days of the class.
Note: This class will be offered on a "first come, first-served" basis. Seats are limited.
Register now by using one of the following methods:
|Online:||Course registration form|