More than 2600 people have attended the Valmet Roll Maintenance School
Roll Maintenance School
- Roll Maintenance School: Clarks Summit, PA - April 20-24, 2020 - Cancelled
- Roll Maintenance School: Augusta, GA - May 11-15, 2020 - Postponed
- Roll Maintenance School: Appleton, WI - June 1-5, 2020 - Cancelled
Who Should Attend?
This class is designed for mill maintenance and operations personnel. Also, this is an ideal opportunity for anyone needing an increase in his or her knowledge of rolls.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn specific roll maintenance techniques and procedures.
- Hands-on training and examples provide opportunity to work on actual equipment.
- Group problem solving exercises involve real case scenarios where participants propose recommendations, thereafter compared to actual solutions.
- Have your questions answered by experienced Valmet service experts.
Roll Maintenance School was established in 1990 and has benefited maintenance and operational personnel. This unique offering provides interactive classroom instruction conducted by experienced adult educators involving hands-on learning opportunities and classroom problem-solving exercises.
$2,195/person (USD)/$2,925 person (CAD).
Each additional person attending the class (same date / location) is $2,005 USD or $2,660 CAD.
Please note that fees may apply if the registration is cancelled within 10 days of the class.
Note: This class will be offered on a "first come, first-served" basis. Seats are limited.