The RoboApplyer sheet uses pulp or paper sheets for cost-efficient wrapping of pulp bales at a rate of up to 300 bales/h.
High flexibility to meet specific wrapping needs
The wrappers are placed and folded with high precision, creating a smart, uniform exterior that reflects the high quality of your finished bales.
- Easy, automatic high-speed sheet wrapping
- High flexibility to meet specific wrapping needs
- Controlled sheet separation and wrapper in-feed
- Uniform appearance of bales provides good printability
Smooth, cost-efficient operation
The RoboApplyer roll is a high-capacity wrapping machine that uses rolled paper to wrap pulp bales at a rate of up to 300 bales/h. The machine offers smooth operation, high availability and an efficient wrapping technique that can reduce baling wire costs by up to 50%.
- Smooth, cost-efficient operation
- Reduced wire costs
- Flexible to meet your wrapping needs
- Good printability